Hello Guys, This guide is about How to View/See Saved WiFi Password in Android. Yeah, If you are searching for the way to show WiFi Password on Android, then this article is helpful for you. Sometimes, you get the WiFi connectivity to your nearest WiFi or cafe. You might forget the WiFi password and you have to connect your another device. In such case, you need to know WiFi password.
If you have WiFi connected on your Windows PC, then you can easily find the WiFi password. But, using Android device, it becomes tough as Android doesn’t have the show password option to find the saved WiFi password. Some methods require root access to see saved WiFi password. But, if you have unrooted device then don’t panic. I am going to share how to see saved wifi password in Android phone without root.
How to View/ See Saved WiFi Password in Android Without Root?
The method to view saved password for any WiFi is very easy. You will not require any computer and any professional knowledge for this purpose. You just need your Android device, that’s all. I have explained the steps to see saved WiFi password in Android without Root. We have also shared How to Download & Change Whatsapp Theme [No Root]
1. First of all, you need to download and install ES File Explorer application on your phone.
2. Now open the app and swipe left to right to open the option.
3. Click on Local then Device from the navigation menu.
4. After that click on the system from the folders.
5. Then open the etc folder.
6. Now, open the wifi folder.
7. Then click on a file with name wpa_supplicant.conf.
8. Now, open that file in ES Text Viewer.
9. That’s all. You will get the details of all the connected WiFi with SSID and Password.
Note – This method doesn’t work with all the Android devices. If it doesn’t work with your device then you have to root your phone. There are so many applications are available that can help you to see saved WiFi Password in Android.
So friends, this was the easiest guide to view/see saved WiFi password in Android without root. Does this article be helpful for you? Please let me know in the comments section. Keep visiting Ready Tricks for latest tips and tricks.