Running a business involves wearing several hats. The average cost of hiring a new employee before factoring his or her salary is $4129. Technology can’t replace a real person, but it helps reduce workload.
Large companies use customized software to automate their tasks. Not every starting business has the potential to hire software developers to develop customized software. Here are the best apps and websites that can help improve your business.
Ahrefs is the newest, powerful, and complete SEO tool. It is the best like database currently in the market. It provides you with all the tools you need to increase search engine traffic on your website. There are many capabilities make Ahrefs stand out from its competitors. These includes:
- Ability to generate millions of keywords. With the largest keyword database in the market, Ahrefs gives you an average of 257% more keywords compared to its closest competitor.
- Ability to discover new keywords.
- Ahrefs gives you the ability to see the newly discovered keywords. They add new keywords every month. Traffic estimation.
- Ahrefs gives you top ranking search results and an estimate of monthly organic search traffic each receives.
- Ahrefs lets you perform a content search using Content Explorer. Ahrefs’ Content Explorer works like a mini search engine. Using Content Explorer, you’re able to search for mentions of any phrase or word in almost one billion webpages.
- Ahrefs’ search results show the number of social shares, organic traffic of the page, text content of the page, and the number of referring domains.
- Ahrefs gives you the ability to monitor your website’s outbound links. Links to questionable websites can hurt your site.
- Ahrefs lets you see sites you’re linked to by showing you their domain name, domain rating, and estimated organic rating.
Spokeo is a people and company search website. This service will help you identify unknown callers, find new customers, and prevent fraud. If you don’t trust your supplier, Spokeo will tell you whether he or she is legit. Hiring a private investigator to know who a person or a company is is expensive.
Spokeo makes finding owners of unknown emails and phone numbers easy. It gets information from different sources like public records, online websites, social media data, and surveys.
Spokeo subscribers can perform several types of searches:
- Phone number search. It reveals who the number belongs to, his or her name, online profiles, photos, family background, criminal records, and address.
- Name search. Using someone’s name, you’re able to get his or her real name, phone number, online profiles, court records, photos, address, and property ownership.
- Physical address search. It reveals someone’s current and previous residence, together with property ownership information.
- Email address search. It reveals the name of the owner, social profiles, phone number, photos, and location.
Your search history is private. You’re the only one to access your search history. The long process to delete your information from Spokeo ensures that many people are visible.
Spokeo is easy to use. You can complete your first search in less than two minutes. Information is also well organized to help you extract the specific information you’re looking for faster.
Clockify is a free time tracking software. It helps businesses keep track of employees’ billable hours, time-sheets, project progress, reports, and schedules. It keeps track of what a specific employee is working on, his or her attendance and PTO. The business owner or manager can assign logs to relevant clients and projects.
Hunter.io is an advanced email finding tool. It helps businesses find email addresses of people and companies. You can search for emails of a person provided you know the domain name of his or her company. A Domain Search will list all names and email addresses found on the website.
Slack is a cloud-based team collaboration software tool. Slack provides a room where teams, departments, and offices can securely collaborate to get work done.
Slack also gives you room to work with external partners like contractors, clients, and other third parties using Guest accounts. Third parties and your team can chat to share their ideas and opinions. Slack gives your team the power to do its best.
Mailshake is the solution to cold email outreach. If you’re looking for account-based marketing, Mailshake will heat your cold marketing and give you warm leads. It allows you to customize and analyze your cold outreach campaigns using its analytics and automation tools. Mailshake saves you money, efforts, and time spent on non-rewarding cold emails.
Valerie Malecha is the content marketing manager for Spokeo. She is an experienced writer and editor. She creates articles on relations, dating, parenting, technology, travel and business topics.