Hello Readers we’re back with a new post “Snapchat Login on PC”,but first lets learn a little bit about Snapchat App. Snapchat is becoming one of the most widely used social media apps, having over 150 million daily active users from all around the globe. Launched in the year 2012, this popular multimedia messaging app allows users to post photos (called “Snaps”), videos and stories from Android or iPhones and share them with their friends and family.
Snapchat has flamboyant filters to prettify one’s pictures videos and lets you add appropriate captions and doodles to your images. The unique most feature of Snapchat is that it allows having conversations that disappear after a short time interval, after which the shared content is gone forever –similar to “story” feature of WhatsApp and Instagram.
Unfortunately, this amazing messaging app is available only on Android and iOS, snapchat login & usage on PC is not yet officially available. But, it would be really cool if you could login to Snapchat on PC and Mac, wouldn’t it? Well, actually, there is a way. You can now enjoy the benefits of Snapchat even on the desktop, despite not having an official client for Mac or Windows.
If you are looking for a way to use the very popular mobile app on a Windows PC or Mac, we have a perfect guide for you. Read on to know how you can download and login to Snapchat on PC and use it right from your computer. This will be very much a plus for users who spend most of their times working on the systems, which enables them to surf their favorite messaging app while working, that too without having to use their phones!
Snapchat Login Guide : How to Use Snapchat on PC
While Snapchat doesn’t have a desktop version, there’s still a way to use Snapchat on your computer – using emulators. Emulators create a mobile-like environment in your Windows PC or Mac, and you can run mobile apps on your PC easily. So, install a good emulator on your PC and run the app.
With the help of Android Emulators, you can use Snapchat for PC. Android emulator is a program that basically imitates the Android Operating System on other platforms like Microsoft Windows and Mac OS. The software simply converts the Android System Files into a format which is recognizable by the other operating systems. This tool will help you experience the Android environment on any other platform.
There are many Android Emulators available in the market like BlueStacks, Droid4x, Andy, YouWave, KO Player, Windroy, NOX etc.
1. Using free Bluestacks Android Emulator:
Bluestacks is one of the best recommended Android Emulator to run Snapchat in PC. All you need to do is download Snapchat for PC Apk file, load it in Bluestacks and it’s done. Below is the step-by-step procedure.
- Download BlueStacks from here.
- After the app has finished downloading, open the app to finish the installation.
- Once Bluestacks is installed on your PC, run the setup process.
- During the setup process, Bluestacks will ask you to link your Google Account (which you use on your smartphone)
- Sync the BlueStacks application to your Google Account to operate any Android application.
- Once the account is linked, download Snapchat APK from BlueStack Play Store.
- Open “My Apps” tab on BlueStack and click on “Install APK.”
- Search for Snapchat APK and click on it to install.
- Once the installation is finished, you will be able to find “Snapchat” in “My Apps” tab of Bluestacks home screen.
- Click on Snapchat and you are ready to use it.
To sign into your Snapchat account, you can either enter an existing Snapchat username or create a new one right from the app. Now that you’re in Snapchat, you can view your friend’s Snaps or send one if you have an internal or external webcam (required) on your Windows PC or Mac. If you don’t have a webcam and simply want to see your friend’s Snaps or Stories, click the Cancel button when a pop-up notifies you to connect a camera.
2. Using MANYMO Android Emulator:
Manymo is another Android emulator which helps you access Android-based applications online. Unlike Bluestacks, Manymo doesn’t require you to download it to your system to use Snapchat. Rather, you can simply create an account on Manymo and via sign in there, you can quickly access various Android applications in no time. The pre-requisite to use Manymo is that you must have a Google play account before you download the Snapchat app from your Google Play store.
The only demerit of this app is “Not for Free.” There are some limitations on how many times you can use an emulator per month.
- Sign up for Google play using your PC and install SnapChat from Google play account.
- This will be a .apk file that you will save to your desktop.
- Upload it to your Manymo emulator to use the Snapchat login on the computer.
- Now, quickly, open Manymo on your PC and Sign up for it.
- Enter your credentials to create a Manymo account.
- You will have an option to either use free version of Manymo or Premium version. Choose your desired option.
- To launch Manymo, log in with your username and password.
- You can choose the dimensions and resolution of emulator by clicking on the top right option of the screen to launch Manymo.
- Once the emulator is launched, search Snapchat .apk file from your PC and upload it to run Snapchat on an online emulator.
- Now, you can run Snapchat online. Just enter your login details and continue snapping!