We all use plenty of mobile apps for a lot of things like – to play games, access news, books, weather, social media, etc. Most of the apps available on Google play store or Apple app store are free to download. But for some apps, though free, we will not be able to use all features, which means, the developers have restricted some cool features of their apps to premium users, which can only be used if they are purchased after paying few bucks.
So today I am here with an amazing app using which you will be able to get real control over your apps and get free in-app purchases in them. Let’s introduce you to the ‘Lucky Patcher app.’
What is Lucky Patcher?
Lucky Patcher is an Android app that gives you real control over the apps that you have installed on your android device. It allows you to manipulate the original application by simply changing app data apk file and access all premium features of that particular app. You can convert paid featured apps to absolutely free by using Lucky Patcher APK.
Lucky Patcher has a ton of amazing features. The app can patch many apps and games, it can block annoying ads from apps, modify app permissions, bypass premium applications license verification, remove unwanted system apps, backup and restore installed apps to your SD card, unlock the paid apps allowing to use on your device for free and many more. In fact, Lucky Patcher is an all in one patching tool for Android with the user-friendly interface.
Features of Lucky Patcher:
Free to Use: First of all, it’s completely free to use, and you have no need to pay any additional charges to use this app.
Remove Ads: Using lucky patcher’s remove google ads patch, you can get rid of annoying ads which keep on appearing during usage of your apps.
Custom Patches: There are many custom patches available for various apps which will change features of your apps. Find and patch whatever you like to. You can patch all the premium apps/APK files on your device.
Backup and Restore Apps: If you don’t have a back up for the files installed on your device, then you may lose all your data at any time. Using lucky patcher, you can easily create backups of your apps and data in your device memory. It makes easier to delete the backup or create backup depending on your needs. This option works on non-rooted devices also.
Remove License Verification: It permits to skip premium license verification for apps and make them able to run. You might get license verification error while starting any app if downloaded from other sources. Lucky Patcher can help in fixing this.
Free In-App Purchases: With the Lucky Patcher app, you can easily be able to stop the license verification and app purchase. After getting lucky patcher, you will be able to get free in-app purchases in various apps and games. It will help you in purchasing the paid stuff for free. It can hack in-app purchases of more than 80% of Android apps available on google play.
Move Apps to Sd card: The apps that take too much internal storage of android can be moved to Sd card with the help of lucky patcher. Doing this will free up internal memory of your device. However, Root is required for this task.
Convert App To System App: You can convert any app installed on your device into system app using lucky patcher. If you want to keep an app in your android device permanently, then it will help you.
Additional Lucky Patcher Features:
- Lucky Patcher can analyze all your downloaded apps and can notify you the apps that are containing ads.
- As it can modify launcher running on a device, you will able to change or customize the look of your smartphone.
- You can even uninstall the apps that are available as inbuilt apps and then install them again whenever you need.
- It loads all your installed apps on your phone and if you install any new app from play store, lucky patcher will quickly load those apps too.
- With Lucky patcher app, you can also modify or remove all the unwanted permission of apps on your phone.
However, the primary requirement of using all of the features of Lucky Patcher is to have Rooted Device. You will need to root your Android device, although the app can do many tasks without any root access. Most of its features work with non-rooted devices but to get more advantage of the app, you need a rooted device.
We personally recommended you, not to root your device. As you will be able to use maximum features of Lucky Patcher.
Lucky Patcher – Additional App Information:
- App Name: Lucky Patcher
- App Developer: ChelpuS
- Latest Current Version: 7.2.3
- File Size: 6.74 MB
- Requirement: Android 2.3+
- Price: Free
- Released On: April 9, 2018
- Official Website: www.luckypatchers.com
Lucky Patcher is specially designed for Android devices. It is currently only available for Android and there is no official Lucky Patcher app for iOS or Windows devices. But not to worry. In this article, we will guide you on how to download lucky patcher app on Android, iOS and PC/laptop.
How to Download & Install Lucky Patcher App for Android:
It’s very easy to Download and Install Lucky Patcher. Just follow the below steps.
Step 1: Download the Installer
Lucky Patcher is absolutely free to download. You can Download it from the link provided here as it won’t be available on google play store.
- Go to Download Page and find the latest version of Lucky Patcher app.
- Now click on the button and download will start soon.
- If you see any warning in your browser, just click on “Details” and “Visit this unsafe site.” Then the download will start.
Download Lucky Patcher APK Latest Version from Here
Step 2: Extract/Unzip the downloaded file
Lucky Patcher files come in .zip format to avoid malware warning in browsers. So, Extract/Unzip the file after download. You can Unzip the file with “Winrar” or “X-plore File manager” or “ES File Explorer” File Manager, which are available in Play Store.
Only follow this step if the downloaded file is in ZIP format.
Step 3: Install the App
- Go to your device Settings and Enable Installation of Apps from unknown sources. This setting will let you download apps from different sources other than Play Store.
- Now open the apk file to install Lucky Patcher app.
- If you see any warning, just click “Install anyway” or “Keep Anyway (unsafe)” button.
- That’s all. Now that you have installed the app successfully, you must be able to see the application in the app drawer of your Android device.
NOTE: Sometimes Google Play Store may show you a warning to uninstall Lucky Patcher app. Disable “Play Protect” on Play Store to hide this warning.
Lucky Patcher Apk Download for Windows PC, Laptop:
As a general rule of thumb, .apk file can only run on Android devices and hence it can not be installed on PC or laptop running on Windows operating system. Well, what if you want to play games patched by Lucky Patcher on your PC or Laptop? Don’t worry! Lucky patcher can be used on PC or windows with the help of rooted bluestacks. Bluestacks is an android emulator which allows users to install and run any Android applications and games on their PC without using an android device.
If you want to use lucky patcher on PC, follow the step by step procedure given below.
Step 1: Download & Install Bluestacks
- Download the Rooted Bluestacks App Player on your Laptop or PC from this link here.
- After completing download process, install Bluestacks software, as you usually install other software on your PC.
- Bluestacks icon will appear on the desktop screen automatically after the installation done.
Step 2: Download and Install Lucky Patcher
- Now download Lucky Patcher apk file from here.
- Install the downloaded apk by either simply double-clicking or adding apk file to bluestacks app player directory.
- Bluestacks window will appear and it will be installed. All the processes are same as you do on Android device.
- After completion of installation, you will be able to launch it through PC.
Lucky Patcher APK Download for iOS:
As lucky patcher apk file can be installed on only android device, you can’t run it on iOS devices. But you can install and run lucky patcher on iPhone or iPod by jailbreaking your ios device. Here is a step by step guide that you can follow to install Lucky patcher app on your iOS device.
- First of all, download the iPadian app on your iOS device and install it.
- Open the iPadian app on your iOS device and search for Lucky Patcher apk in the search box.
- Click on the install button and wait till the app gets installed on your phone successfully.
- Verify ask permission for lucky patcher and it will be added to your device.
- After completion of installation, you will be able to launch it.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How does Lucky patcher apk work?
Ans. Lucky patcher replaces the original code with new modified one and in some case, it removes completely original code to get required features. Such as if you apply the patch to remove License verification, it removes the part of the code that is written to check License from the app.
Is usage of Lucky Patcher illegal?
Ans: Distribution of any patched games of apps is illegal but here we are using lucky patcher for just having fun. It is recommended to not misuse the app and support the developer.
Google Chrome says “This file can be harmful”. Is Lucky patcher a virus?
Ans. Chrome displays this message for every .apk file that you download. This is just a warning message, you can ignore it.
Although stable, functioning of Lucky Patcher can’t be 100% guaranteed. So, you are solely responsible for the use of this application and any problems that may occur on your device (rebooting loop, unstable system, etc…).
Why this app gets so many updates?
Ans. The apps and games for which the patches are made, get frequent updates, the patches will be outdated and we have to rebuild them. So, we have to update much frequently.
So, guys, lucky patcher is the best app that can allow you to fully control your device and it’s apps and games. Once you download and install Lucky Patcher apk on your device, it shows the list of apps that have been already installed on your device. All you need to do is check the options provided to you after installing Lucky Patcher apk. Then, edit the apps installed on your device and then change the app permission if required.