Are you seeking to start a new website? For commencing any blog or website, people need to do some research about the popular domain services. In the current era, blogging has become extremely popular and most of the youngsters are attracted to this online digital marketing. GoDaddy has become one of the most popular and widely used brand names in the domain and web hosting market.
In fact, this incorporation is a prevalent internet domain registrar and web hosting firm. It has originally started its services in the year 1997. There are more than 17 million customers across the world who are utilizing the services of GoDaddy. One can easily make money through the GoDaddy affiliate program. If you are unable to create a new account on GoDaddy, we are here to help you, folks. In this post, we have come up with a detailed guide to sign up with GoDaddy account. Have a look!
Godaddy Email Login : How to use Gmail for your Godaddy email?
GoDaddy has initially commenced its services in the year 1997 by Baltimore, Maryland. Whenever you purchase a web hosting plan, GoDaddy saves your site on one of their servers and assigns it a unique Domain Name Server. This particular unique address is necessary for people to view their site. Through the purchase of the website hosting package, the users can purchase the space on one of their servers.
Also Check : Best Pokevision Alternatives
How to Sign Up for GoDaddy Account?
Here are the simple steps that enable the users to create a new GoDaddy account from your device for free:
- First of all, visit the official website of GoDaddy from your PC or laptop.
- The official website of this account is https://in.godaddy.com.
- On the home page of this website, you can find the Sign in the drop-down menu.
- Within that menu, you can find ‘Create My Account’ button.
- If you are new to this website then, you can sign up a new one for free.
- You will then land on the new page wherein you need to enter some crucial details.
- There are two possibilities for the users to sign up for the GoDaddy account.
- One is that you can create a new account through Facebook or use your email address.
- Type the details such as your email id, username, and password.
- If you contact the Support, you need to enter the Support PIN.
- Finally, hit the Create Account button.
- Once you are done with entering the details, you have successfully logged into your GoDaddy account.
- That’s all! This is the simple process to sign up for a new GoDaddy account.
Also Check : Stream from Ps4 to Twitch Account
How to Add a Pro to GoDaddy Account?
Follow the easy steps provided below that helps the users to add a pro to your GoDaddy Account:
- First of all, sign in to your GoDaddy account from the website https://GoDaddy.com.
- On the home page of the website, you can find the down arrow button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose the option ‘Account Settings’ and the ‘My Profile’ page will be loaded on the screen.
- Just scroll down and hit the button that says ‘Delegate Access’.
- There is a feasibility to remove the people if they don’t work with you anymore.
- Once you are done, you can tap the link that says ‘Grant Access’.
- You need to enter the name, email and the access level for the person you want to add.
- The two options include ‘Manage Products, Domains & Purchase’ and ‘Manage Products & Domains’.
- Lastly, you can click the ‘Invite’ button.
- That’s all! This is the easy process to add a pro to the GoDaddy account.
How to use Gmail for your Godaddy email ?
- Log into Gmail : www.gmail.com
- Top right corner, click on the gear
- Click on Settings
- Click on the Accounts and Import Tab
- Scroll down where it says “Check mail from other accounts (using POP3)” and click on “Add a POP3 mail account you own”
- A pop up will appear, enter your email address “[email protected]” and click on Next Step
- Under Username enter your email address “[email protected]”, enter the password you usually use for your email address on Godaddy webmail, Pop Server: pop.secureserver.net and Port: 995, check the box “always use SSL” and check the “Label Incoming messages”, (Note: if you would like to keep a copy of your emails on your Godaddy server, check the box “Leave a copy of retrieved message on the server.”) and finally click on Add Account.
- Check the box “yes I want to be able to send email as…” and click on Next Step.
- Enter the name you wish to show up when sending an email (leave the box treat as Alias checked) and click on next step
- SMTP settings: SMTP server should be smtpout.secureserver.net – the port should be 465 Enter your username [email protected], enter your password and click on add account.
- The last step is to verify: They will email you a confirmation code. Login one last time to your GoDaddy email account from Godaddy.com webmail application, and open the email from “gmail Team”. Copy and paste the number and click on “verify”. You are all set!
That’s all! This is the easy process to sign up for a new GoDaddy account from your PC or Laptop. Hope this guide has helped you to create a new GoDaddy web hosting and domain name account. For more doubts and queries, just ask us through the comments section. Stay tuned to this website to know about the GoDaddy Sign-up and more.