Apple, one of the widely popular firms has come up with a great news for the Windows users. In fact, Apple launches different products solely beneficial for the users who utilize their own products. Unlike Android, Apple devices work only with its co-operated devices. It’s not possible to run the Android apps on iOS devices like iPhone, iPad or iPod.
The users of Apple devices have an exclusive app store namely iTunes that enables them to download and install various apps and games for free. iTunes is a popular media player, media library and a mobile device handling app. Apple has launched it to different platforms starting with iOS, Mac OS, and Windows devices.
In the recent times, Apple has announced that one can download, install, update and use iTunes on Windows 10. Currently, everyone is quite curious about this latest update regarding the ability to use iTunes on Windows 10. In addition to the latest version of Windows, the users can even download this media player on different versions of Windows OS. We have come up with a detailed guide to download iTunes for Windows 10 in this post.
iTunes Free Download for Windows
Apple has launched the popular music software iTunes on its rival’s Microsoft store. Previously, it had made an announcement regarding the iTunes release on Microsoft store. Finally, iTunes app is available and can be accessed through the Microsoft store for Windows users. This app is quite identical to the desktop variant. All the updates related to iTunes app will be managed directly by the Microsoft store.
As of now, the iTunes app is only compatible with the Windows devices that run 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 10 OS. Now, all the users who are seeking to use iTunes can get the latest version and install it on Windows machine without any difficulty. If you have recently installed Windows 10 on your device, you can ensure that the media library is there for you on the Microsoft store.
Once you install the iTunes app on your Windows 10 device, you can easily make all your photos, videos, music and other media stuff recognized by iTunes. By doing so, you can begin relishing it right away. It’s not just enough for the users to download and install iTunes on Windows 10. There is much more to do after the installation. The users need to create a new Apple ID account and log in as a new user. You can even use already existing account credentials to log into your Apple account. Check out the complete authorization procedure and more here.
Also Check : Snapchat Login Tricks
How to Download iTunes for Windows 10 [64/32 bit]?
Follow the simple steps provided below to download and install iTunes on your Windows 10 PC for free without any hassle.
- First of all, launch your desired web browser from the Start Menu or desktop on your Windows PC.
- Go to the official web portal of iTunes app store. The direct link is given below for easy access.
- Soon after landing the main screen of iTunes, you can find the direct download button present in the top-right corner of the web page.
- The downloading process will begin on your PC after tapping the Save button.
- After completing the download, you can find ‘Thank you for downloading iTunes’ message on the screen.
- Hit the Run button just below the message.
- The iTunes installer will then open on your device. Just tap ‘Next’ button.
- You can then tap Install button if you accept all the installation parameters.
- In a few seconds, you can find another message saying that iTunes has been successfully installed on your computer.
- Tap the Finish button. That’s all! You are done with iTunes app installation on Windows 10 PC.
Create an Apple ID Account & Login on Windows 10
If you are seeking to purchase your favorite music and download your desired apps then, it requires an Apple ID. If you don’t have an Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad, you can easily create one through iTunes on Windows PC. Follow the below steps:
- Firstly, launch iTunes from your Windows desktop or start menu.
- On the home page of iTunes, just tap ‘Account’ button from the menu present in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Hit the Sign in button and tap ‘Create New Apple ID’ option.
- Tap the Continue button. You need to tick the checkbox tha says ‘I have read and agree to these terms and conditions’.
- Click ‘Agree’ button and enter your credentials such as email address, the password for a couple of times.
- In the next field, tap the drop-down menu to select a security question. You need to enter an answer to that security question.
- Besides the date, day and year fields, enter the respective ones and tap Continue.
- You will then proceed to the billing process.
- Enter your credit card details for making the payment.
- Hit ‘Create Apple ID’ from the bottom-right of the screen.
- A verification link will be sent to your registered email address.
- After verifying the link, tap OK and continue using iTunes app on Windows 10.
How to Purchase content from iTunes Store on Windows 10?
The main reason behind using iTunes on Windows is to access the media content like music and watch movies and TV shows at HD quality. Before heading towards the unlimited stuff, ensure that your Apple ID has verified the payment information. Check the process to purchase your favorite media from iTunes. If you are planning to purchase and download apps from the store, all you need to do is to add the payment information. Follow the below steps:
- Open iTunes from Windows and navigate to the app store.
- Select the desired content from the featured list on the store.
- You can even explore your preferred movie, TV show or music.
- After finding one, tap the price and enter your Apple ID.
- Follow the basic on-screen steps and finish the purchase.
- Once you are done with the purchase, you can find it in the iTunes library under My Movies, My TV Shows or My Music sections.
Import Music & Videos into iTunes on Windows 10 – Here’s How
It is not at all necessary to purchase the content from iTunes store all the time. You can even listen to the imported media content with much ease. The users can easily import the media content like music and videos to iTunes. Follow the below steps to import your favorite media stuff into iTunes:
- Tap ‘File’ option under the menu from the iTunes window.
- Just click ‘Add folder to Library’ option.
- You can then navigate through the folders and add preferred music or videos or other media content.
That’s all! This is all you need to know about iTunes for Windows 10. Hope this guide to download, install, update and launch iTunes on Windows PC from the Microsoft store. We have even furnished the way to purchase movies, TV shows or videos from iTunes store to Windows 10. This guide has given you a detailed information about the procedure to import music or videos to iTunes store. If you use iTunes on Windows 10 PC, let us know your experiences by sharing it int he comments section below.