Having a pool in your premises is like a dream come true. You can enjoy your swim as and when you want with not having to pay, no time limitations and one to stop you from taking your dog to the pool too.
Saving time and money is of essence to everyone and choosing to purchase a Robotic Pool Cleaner helps achieve both. Having said that, one needs to be knowledgeable on the different models available in the market, their features, pros and cons in order to make an informed decision when purchasing.
Below, a quick sneak peak at the Robotic Pool Cleaner Reviews. Read on!
1.Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Robotic Pool Cleaner for 50ft
This is an advanced pool cleaner fully automated and ideal for 50-ft long pools. It uses modern technology called CleverClean to scan and move around cleaning the pool floor and walls. It is timed to run in two-hour cycle. The dual scrubbing brushes do an intense work picking micro debris ensuring the pool is clear and sparkle clean.
- Have Swivel cables that prevent entangling
- Can function on its own without supervision
- Easy to dismantle and clean.
- Has the capacity to clean large pools of up to 50-ft
- Manageable mobility
- For sustainability it should be cleaned after every use.
2.Polaris F9350 Sport Robotic Pool Cleaner
Polaris F9350 Sport is a modernized pool cleaner with Aqua-Trax tires that helps it maneuver every loop and corner of a pool including steps and walls.
The gadget is uses Vortex vaccum technology to clean and filter large and micro debris using less energy in a short time.
- Has a 50-ft cord very efficient for large pools.
- With its Aqua-Trax it climbs walls like a pro
- Saves time and energy
- Has a filter canister that is large in capacity
- Slightly costly
- Reprogramming is a bit complicated
- Has a short lifespan
It is said to outperform other more expensive robots and is suitable for above –ground and large in-ground pools. Very efficient when it comes to filtration. It comes with two filtration baskets and can collect a maximum of 190 cubic inches of debris. Once the baskets are full it sounds an alarm so that it can be emptied
It can be programmed to clean every 2-4 days and times 1-2 hours.
- Long 60-ft swivel cord
- Can be programmed for scheduled cleaning
- Alarm alert when filter baskets are full
- 2 filtration baskets
- Has the capacity to clean waterline and walls
Comes with a caddy
- High budget of over $500
- Has no remote control
- Lousy when it comes to cleaning sand and micro dirt.
4.Dolphin Premier Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner
This is the latest robotic pool cleaner from the Maytronics. It is fitted with HyperGrip rubber tracks and particularly designed to clean in-ground pools with various surfaces.
Dolphin Premier Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner is the most efficient and sought-after mostly because of its distinct feature of micro-filter and standard cartridges, and oversize and disposable debris bags.
It on record for reducing energy levels up to 90% making it cost-effective.
- Has an advanced mapping and navigation function
- Can operate with four media features
- HyperGrip rubber motor
- Efficient motor
- Has a 3 year warranty
- Bulky: 32.5 pounds
- High Budget of close to $1500
- Does not apply to Smartphone or Bluetooth application.
5.Polaris 9450/9550 With 4-Wheel Drive
Polaris 9450 unique feature is its light weight size. It has a Vortex vacuum system that allows it to cling on vertical surfaces while cleaning the pool.
- Vortex Vacuum Technology
- Whole pool cleaning
- Large capacity filter canister that can hold four times more than other robotic cleaners.
- Customisable cleaning cycles – it can be programmed to clean automatically
- Active motion sensor – The sensor helps the robotic cleaner to plot a path in the pool that doesn’t entangle it and ensure there is efficiency in cleaning.
- Easy lift system – It automatically empties out all water hence reducing its weight.
With the above options at your disposal, there is no reason why you shouldn’t get the best robotic pool cleaner for your needs. Best of luck!
PS: Swimming with your pet can be fun but ensure you have trained your dog properly.