We have innumerable email service providers available on the web. Some of them include Gmail, Yahoo and more. These services deliver excellent email services to all the people. Despite having numerous email service providers that offer a plethora of premium features, there are people who search for anonymous email services. Is there any benefit of using anonymous email providers?
If you are extremely worried about privacy then, you can prefer sending an anonymous email. For the purpose of securing the privacy of the people online, most of the users make use of anonymous email platforms. By using such type of tools, one can remain unknown to the recipients via the internet. The usage of a highly secure email service is the best way to maintain the privacy of one’s emails.
Such services enable the users to keep their emails secured and encrypted. In addition, one can secure their anonymity through the best anonymous email providers. Here is everything you need to know about the best anonymous email providers. If you are not fully aware of the process, check out how to send an anonymous email through the detailed guide provided here. Have a look!
Send & Receive Anonymous Email
There could be several reasons for people who are planning to send an anonymous email to someone. When you are trying you prank any of your best buddies or make a proposal to your loving one. If you are thinking of reporting some illegal activity or abuse without letting others knew it, you can use anonymous email.
There are a copious email related services online that lets you send anonymous emails. Without revealing your true identity, you can easily send such emails to anyone across any location all over the globe. One can send an anonymous email sans getting noticed by others within a few steps. This is a simple procedure for those who are quite familiar with the email services. Here is an in-depth guide on how to send untraceable emails to people over the internet.
Reasons for using Anonymous Emails
There are numerous reasons for people who are thinking to send anonymous email. The major reason for using anonymous email providers is to make one’s identity unnoticeable on the internet. Here are some of the crucial circumstances whenever we use such untraceable emails listed below.
- If you want to post any comment on blogs, you can use these anonymous emails to sign in.
- In order to sign up on websites that are used only once from your device.
- To maintain anonymity on the internet, securing the true identity from mass surveillance programs.
There could be many other instances but we have just listed out the crucial one.
How to Send Anonymous Emails via your Email ID?
Microsoft Outlook email service enables the users to create aliases to their email account. Alias is nothing but an additional email id for the same account. In case, you are using an email id as [email protected] which is your personal or business-related email account. Then, you can create an alias to this account as [email protected] However, one can use their original email for sending anonymous emails. Check out the simple steps to send anonymous emails by generating aliases to the original email address.
- First of all, sign in to your Microsoft Outlook account.
- Just tap the gear icon present at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Options >> Create an Outlook.com alias present on the left side tab.
- You can create a new email address and just tap the button ‘Add Alias.
- You have successfully created an alias account that can be handled through that page.
- Whenever you are seeking to create a new email id, just tap on your name and check out all the aliases you’ve created from the drop-down list.
- Using those aliases, you can easily send anonymous emails without revealing your identity.
Send Anonymous Email using Anonymous Email Provider
This is another best method to send anonymous emails via the best anonymous email service providers available on the web. We have innumerable websites that deliver the ease of sending anonymous emails to all the people. The aforementioned method of creating an email address is quite a hectic process. Instead of getting through the signing up process, one can easily use the best anonymous ESPs online.
Best Anonymous Email Providers
Here, we have collected a list of the best anonymous email service providers. Check it out!
It is one of the best open-source free email service providers. This company has its headquarters in Switzerland and they assure the Swiss Privacy to all its users. The emails sent through this email provider will be encrypted and no one will be able to decrypt the emails. A unique password is required to decrypt your secured Proton Mail emails.
- One of the beneficial features of ProtonMail is two-factor authentication.
- You can send password protected, encrypted messages to the people who aren’t ProtonMail users.
- One can use innumerable keyboard shortcuts.
- Ability to download PGP Keys.
- Compose your emails using images and rich text formatting.
- Not compatible with IMAP, POP3, and SMTP
- Unable to alter the default email signature on a free account.
- Erase the email signature prior sending an email
MailFence is the best security-based email service provider that provides the best features to all the users. There is an end-to-end encryption service that gives you an assurance that none of them can read your emails except the sender and the recipient. This is a Belgium based email service provider that delivers its services to various educational organizations and private businesses.
- Digital-signed emails for authorship
- No advertisements
- Ability to block the spam messages
- Purchase credits to send faxes and text messages easily
- Customization settings and tweaking for sending emails
- Compatible with 2-Factor authentication
- Less Online Storage
- During the sign-up process, enter an existing email id to get an activation key.
- Secures your privacy on Mailfence servers
Hushmail is another best encrypted anonymous email service provider that has been rendering its services since 1999. The fundamental concept of this service is that it secures your emails through the best encryption methods. Even the Hushmail may not be able to read your emails except with the use of a password.
- Compatible with IMAP and POP
- Provides 2-step verification feature
- Operates through the web or the iOS application despite having a mobile web version that is compatible with all mobile platforms.
- You can enable auto-response feature
- If the account is inactive for about 3 weeks, your account will be deactivated.
- Free accounts comprise of less storage
- At the time of the sign-up process, you need to provide an alternative email address and a valid phone number for verification.
CounterMail is another best anonymous email service provider that has its headquarters in Sweden. It provides the best webmail services such as the ability to store the data solely on the CD-ROMs. It uses an exceptional method for evading the data leaks and secures the users’ data.
- Compatible with IMAP
- One can easily modify the settings for their account
- Doesn’t save your IP address logs
- It can be worked through an iOS application as well as the browser.
- The services offered by this provider are free only for 1 week.
- Pay for additional storage
- Unable to send encrypted emails to the non-CounterMail users.
Mailinator is one of the best anonymous email service providers that works as the best public email service for all the users. It enables us to utilize any of the email ids and check the emails right from the website. This particular procedure lets the users stay protected from malicious risks and spamming.
- Simple to use
- Evades the spam
- Deletes the emails automatically
- It doesn’t connect to your original email address
- Unable to associate with the real email id
- All the emails sent and received through this service are public.
Here ends the best collection of anonymous email service providers 2018. Hope this tutorial about sending untraceable emails to others via online has given you detailed information about the whole process. For more queries, drop them in the comments section and we try to send the precise answers as soon as possible.