Gmail is one of the most popular and widely used websites designed and developed by Google. The giant software firm, Google has launched Gmail for all the users who are seeking to converse with many people. All the users across the world can easily acquire access to Gmail via web. The people can also access Gmail via different mobile applications such as Android and iOS mobile operating system.
Gmail is the free to use account available for all the users on the internet. Most of the people make use of the Gmail account through different sources like mobile devices, PC or Laptop. An individual can have one or more Gmail accounts with different names based on their requirement. Most of the people maintain copious Gmail accounts for their own reasons. People can easily access any number of accounts one after the other.
This is how people usually handle multiple Gmail accounts. With the rapid advancement in technology, Goole has worked out a little bit on providing access to multiple Gmail accounts at a time. Google has provided this feature of maintaining a total of 10 Gmail accounts simultaneously without any hassle. If you are not aware of this process we are here to help you in the best way. Check it out!
Is there a Need to Have Multiple Gmail Accounts?
People might have some valid reasons to handle various Gmail accounts. Some of them might have absolutely legitimate reasons for having multiple accounts online. Some others create several accounts for their official purpose. There are some people who create multiple accounts so as to have a fun time by confusing their friends. Despite the reason, people can easily handle multiple accounts on their device by following a simple procedure.
Trick 1: How to Switch Multiple Gmail Accounts Simultaneously?
In this tutorial, we have come up with a detailed guide to maintaining 10 Gmail accounts, at the same time on a single web browser. Follow this procedure and sign into 10 different G-mail accounts concurrently without any jeopardy.
- First of all, you need to login to your Google account using any of the services such as Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar and many more.
- In order to log in, you have to enter your e-mail Id and password. Click on sign in button.
- On the homepage of your Gmail account, you need to click on the option that says ‘Google Accounts Multiple Sessions Page’.
- On the same page, you need to click on the checkboxes appearing on the screen.
- You can then click on save button and continue.
- Sign out from the currently using Gmail account on your mobile browser.
- The users can login into any of your desired Gmail account using those credentials.
- After signing into that account you can see the name of your account at the top of the page. You need to click on the option that says ‘switch account’.
- You need to add your preferred number of accounts only for the first time. Later you can sign in as usual without logging into multiple accounts again and again.
- After adding the list of multiple accounts, you can pick your preferred account for accessing it easily.
- That’s it! This is the easy process to switch between multiple Gmail accounts on any of your devices.
Trick 2: Run Multiple Browsers at Once
If you are seeking to log into two or more Gmail accounts at a time then, you can run multiple browsers on your device. That way, you can sign into different Gmail accounts on different browsers. It may not be a trick but a straightforward method to access multiple accounts simultaneously. You don’t need to have a different setup for implementing this trick. The major thing is that you need to have multiple browsers on your Windows PC or laptop.
Trick 3: Maintain Aliases to Main Gmail Account
We have seen the previous solutions that are pretty complicated. Now, let’s check the advanced method of managing multiple Gmail accounts at a time. This method is to add email accounts and set them under a single main account. Check out how this method works below!
- First of all, navigate to Settings on your Gmail account and access the ‘Accounts’ tab.
- Under the section ‘Check mail using POP3’, you need to tap ‘Add a POP3’ mail account all by yourself.
- At the time of the setup process, select the specific email address as an alias.
- The users need to add the aliases in a manual way from the section ‘Send mail as’.
- You can then click ‘Add another email address you own’.
- After checking the emails from different accounts, you can create the labels for those accounts.
- You can set up the Gmail Labs feature multiple inboxes.
- That’s all! This is the easy trick to access multiple Gmail accounts simultaneously.
This is all you need to know about different ways to sign into multiple Gmail account simultaneously. From now, you can switch multiple email accounts using any of the three tricks listed in this post. For more queries and doubts, just drop them in the comments section.