Android is the most loving and most affordable Smartphone. Due to its amazing features, most of us prefer using it. Well, if you are planning to Root your Android device, you must have known about the benefits of Rooting Android. So, In this post you’ll know What is Android Rooting and Why should you root your Android device right now.
Also Read: How to Make Stylish Name Facebook ID ?
What is Rooting ?
Advantages of Rooting :
- You can change make any change to your system files.
- Customize your phone and change its User interface
- Change Device details like Android ID, IMEI, MAC Address etc
- Change Boot Animation and other device info.
- Install Custom Recovery/Custom ROM on your phone
- Upgrade or Downgrade Android Versions
- Free up Internal space by deleting unwanted things
Disadvantages of Rooting :
- Your phone might get bricked
- You will lose your phone’s warranty
- Some special secured apps won’t work because of root access on your phone.